In Blue Zones like Sardinia (in Italy) and Icaria (in Greece), It’s not uncommon for people to live past 95 - or even 100.
The New York Times even wrote an article about the area titled “The Island Where People Forget to Die”.
Over the next 40 years, the number of 90 year olds in the U.S.A. is projected to decrease.
Will you be one of them?
If you want to make it to 90 and not be debilitated by the time that you do, the science shows that it has very little to do with your genetics.
Your genes only make up about 30% of what determines how long you will live and how well you will age.
The other 70% is up to you.
- The environment you live in.
- How much you move around.
- And what you put into your body.
In places like Icaria in Greece, people eat what are known to be healthy fats and can’t even easily buy the ‘bad’ fats.
They eat fish, wild greens, pressed oils, fruits and vegetables.
Here Are 6 Common North American Foods To Be Avoided:
- Refined Grains - Try brown rice instead.
- Potato Chips - Mixed nuts are a great alternative.
- Mayonnaise - Consider using avocado.
- Sugar - Use fruits instead.
- Table Salt - Sprinkle on herbs and spices.
- Keep a close eye out for any food that contains hydrogenated oils.
Many of the oils hidden in your food are actually leading causes of heart disease:
- Canola oil.
- Corn oil.
- Vegetable oils.
They all belong to the "hydrogenated oil industry".
Experts say these industry produced refined oils could be dangerous to our health!
But you’ll still find them in restaurants and pre-packaged foods everywhere.
Other types of "healthy oils" on store shelves like coconut and olive oil sprays are being mass produced in factories and heated at high levels.
Lots of them are now thought to even have the same risks as the bad oils...
Instead of foods rich in hydrogenated oils, try adding a rich, organic blend of seed oils to your diet, like the ones I press into my Five Seed Blend!
Thankfully, I don’t need to heat my Five Seed Oil Blend either, which preserves it's vital nutrients and wonderful taste.
Every bottle of my Organic Five Seed Blend is made from five powerful seeds:
1. Sunflower Seeds - They're nature’s solar superfood. Most enjoy these seeds as a popular snack, but they're packed with many key vitamins and minerals for sustaining cellular health and longevity.
2. Coriander Seeds - The use of coriander can be traced back to 5,000 BC, making it one of the world's oldest known spices. Today, it's also widely used as a digestive aid, and is being studied for its ability to maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
3. Pumpkin Seeds - They're much more than a seasonal spice! These seeds are rich in zinc, magnesium, and iron, all which are needed for your blood, heart, and immune function! They also contain healthy fats and antioxidants which can benefit heart and liver health.
4. Black Sesame - These potent seeds contain sesamin, an antioxidant that protects your body from oxidative stress. These seeds contain stress-relieving minerals magnesium and calcium, as well as zinc and phytosterols to suppress "bad” cholesterol production.
5. Flax Seeds - People have been using flax seeds to support their health for about 6,000 years! This is due to their richness in antioxidants and B vitamins, which moisturize the skin, support natural immune function, and promote a regular metabolism.
Just one tablespoon of our Five Seed Oil Blend contains the condensed nutrients of literally HUNDREDS of seeds.
It’s the easiest way to nourish your skin, your hair, your heart, your liver, your stomach, your brain...If you're interested in learning more, head on over to this page to have a look!