BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL (Nigella Sativa)
Black Cumin Seed Oil (also known as Black Seed Oil) is derived from a plant known as black cumin, native to Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean, and North Africa.
Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, potassium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous
It’s been used for centuries, from the ancient Egyptians to the famous Greek physician Dioscorides who used it to treat headaches and intestinal parasites. From Hippocrates the ‘father of medicine,’ to the prophet Mohammed who claimed that black cumin worked for every known health concern.
BLACK SEED OIL IS RICH IN THREE KEY PHYTOCHEMICALS
Well-known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. Over 600 modern medical studies have been published.
One of the world's most potent natural AChE inhibitors. AChE inhibitors are used in the treatment of Alzheimer's and other brain diseases, Parkinson's and neurodegenerative conditions.
It has been used for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal actions
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Defends against harmful cells
- Discourages the growth of abnormal cells -anti-tumor activity
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports the cardiovascular system -Balances cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
- Supports digestive health
- Contains strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal properties
- Strengthens the liver and helps it filter toxins from the body
- Supports Healthy Lung Function -helps to clear the lungs & alleviate symptoms of Asthma and bronchitis
- Antioxidant rich
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL
- Try it with honey: Try mixing a teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with a little organic raw honey if you find the taste to be too strong.
- Use it in the kitchen: Add to hummus dips or salad dressings to enjoy the added flavor and nutritional benefits.
- For Weight Management: Take a teaspoon first thing in the morning in some water to kick start your metabolism
- Smooth & Clear Skin: You can mix it into a homemade face mask or an exfoliating scrub, or use it as a moisturizer on its own. Black seed oil will purify and moisturize your skin.
- Nourish Your Hair: Moisturize and protect your scalp, encourage hair growth, and prevent hair loss. Add a tablespoon to a natural shampoo or conditioner, or use it as a hair mask.