Organic Chia Seed Oil
"Chia" means strength, and historically, ancient Mesoamerican cultures included the tiny black and white seeds in their diets as an energy booster.
We press these seeds to extract our top-quality Chia Seed Oil.
Chia seed oil is a versatile ingredient that’s used in the skincare industry as a potent anti-aging ingredient, as well as an edible and delicious alternative to olive oil in kitchens worldwide.
The oil is particularly rich in omega-3 in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), omega-6, and smaller amounts of other healthy fats, such as oleic acid and stearic acid
Along with its topical application, a diet high in these fats is linked to a healthier skin membrane, protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays, and better skin hydration, which reduces the appearance of fine lines.
It’s very rich in ALA, a plant-based omega-3 fat that your body doesn’t make and must obtain through food.
ALA helps create two other omega-3s known as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are associated with improved heart health.
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- For a deep sleep take 1 tablespoon before bed
- Try adding 1 tablespoon into smoothies or salads
- Organic Chia Seed Oil
- Pressed from only Certified Chia Seeds