BLACK SESAME SEED
Sesame seeds have many varieties like black, white, brown, tan, and red. However, the black sesame seeds hold high amounts of antioxidant and anti-aging benefits and are best suited for medicinal purposes.
They’re packed full of B vitamins, amino acids, and minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus. They’re also a rich source of calcium and zinc which are used to keep your bones strong, and high in vitamin E, an important antioxidant nutrient for skin. Great for people with osteoporosis, menopausal women losing bone density, calcium deficiency, or any bone related issues.
Black sesame seeds have powerful preventative properties due to sesame lignans known as sesamin and sesamol. These antioxidants provide defense against harmful free radicals.
- Full of powerful antioxidants
- Defends against harmful free radicals
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Keeps Bones Healthy - magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron and zinc all play a role in maintaining bone density
- Kidney Health
- Anti-parasitic -removes intestinal worms
- Can promote lactation in nursing mothers
- Helps balance hormones
- Decreases symptoms of menopause
- Nourishes hair
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps protect against DNA damage from radiation due to sesamol
ANCIENT ANTI-AGING FOOD
Sesame seeds can do wonders for preventative ageing – especially for hair. Its nutrients nourish the scalp and also boost melanin production, which is responsible for creating hair pigments
-goodbye grey hairs!