Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
Sunflower seeds and sunflower seed oil have been used for culinary and medicinal purposes by many cultures throughout history. Sunflower seeds are an abundant source of nutrients, such as protein, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, selenium, and iron. They also provide an array of vitamins, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, D, E, and K. They are also packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, necessary for the healthy function of all body systems.
Unlike most other cooking oils, Andreas Sunflower Seed Oil is made up of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and is low in saturated fats.
- Shake well before each use
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- May also be used topically as it is very healthy for the skin
- Suitable for cooking
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Sunflower Seeds
- Free of all additives, fillers and preservatives