Milk Thistle Oil
BLACK SEED OIL IS RICH IN THREE KEY PHYTOCHEMICALS
Well-known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. Over 600 modern medical studies have been published.
One of the world's most potent natural AChE inhibitors. AChE inhibitors are used in the treatment of Alzheimer's and other brain diseases, Parkinson's and neurodegenerative conditions.
It has been used for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal actions
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Liver, Gallbladder, and Kidney health
- Circulatory support (Balances cholesterol and blood pressure)
- Promotes, thicker, fuller hair and vibrant, youthful skin
- Encourages healthy cellular regeneration
- Phytonutrients with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- High in Vitamin E
- Rich source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL
- Try it with honey: Try mixing a teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with a little organic raw honey if you find the taste to be too strong.
- Use it in the kitchen: Add to hummus dips or salad dressings to enjoy the added flavor and nutritional benefits.
- For Weight Management: Take a teaspoon first thing in the morning in some water to kick start your metabolism
- Smooth & Clear Skin: You can mix it into a homemade face mask or an exfoliating scrub, or use it as a moisturizer on its own. Black seed oil will purify and moisturize your skin.
- Nourish Your Hair: Moisturize and protect your scalp, encourage hair growth, and prevent hair loss. Add a tablespoon to a natural shampoo or conditioner, or use it as a hair mask.