For many centuries, seeds of Nigella sativa (black cumin), have been used as a spice in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. These small black seeds contain over 100 chemical compounds, with many more still unidentified. Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
As studies have shown, black cumin seed oil is a potent antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-parasitic oil. Traditionally, the seeds have been used medicinally for: asthma, hypertension, diabetes, inflammation, cough, bronchitis, headache, eczema, fever, dizziness, and gastrointestinal disturbances.
Top 10 Benefits:
- Assists with weight loss.
- Promotes heart health.
- Improves thyroid function
- Eases asthma and allergies
- Soothes eczema and psoriasis
- Normalizes Blood sugar levels
- Supports immune health
- Discourages abnormal cell growth
- Fights Candida and Fungal Infection
- Improves skin and hair health