HEIRLOOM FENNEL SEED OIL
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an aromatic herb that has been widely used as a spice and traditional medicine. It originated in the Mediterranean, but today it is cultivated all over the world. Fennel has a rich history of use because of its many nutritious properties. Since the time of Hippocrates, it was used as medicine.
Fennel seeds are a concentrated source of the minerals copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, selenium, and magnesium. They're also high in vitamin C, vitamin A, as well as B complex vitamins B1, B6, B2, and niacin B3. The seeds contain powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, most potent being anethole known for its anticancer, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEIRLOOM FENNEL SEED OIL
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles, speeds digestion
- Helps with IBS symptoms
- Eases monthly menstrual cycles
- Supports a Healthy Lymphatic System
- May improve Eye Health and Eyesight
- Reduces Asthma Symptoms
- Natural mild expectorant- helps loosen congestion in the lungs and sooth a persistent cough
- Helps suppress sweet cravings
- Anemia: pairing high-vitamin-C foods, such as fennel, with iron-rich foods can improve the ability of the body to absorb iron.
- Reduces water retention - helps flush out excess fluids as it works as a diuretic.
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti-fungal properties
- May increase breast milk secretion in nursing mothers
HOW FENNEL SEEDS AID DIGESTION
- Fennel seeds promote the production of gastric enzymes and speeds digestion
- Helps relieve gas and bloating quickly. Fennel seeds have antispasmodic and carminative effects, which can help treat other serious digestive ailments, like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Helps relax and sooth muscles of the digestive system, which stimulates bile flow and reduces pain associated with digestion
- Fennel may also be beneficial for people with acid reflux. Adding Fennel to your diet can help balance the pH level within your stomach, and can reduce reflux after meals