Organic Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander has a warm, sweet, and spicy aroma. Although this aromatic spice is most well-known for its use in Mediterranean cuisine, the use of coriander oil, produced from the seeds of the coriander (cilantro) plant, has provided numerous health benefits over the centuries. Coriander seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals, including iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and magnesium. Known as a natural antioxidant with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties.
This is NOT an essential oil.
- Shake well before each use
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Take 1-3 droppers full per day
- Take 1 dropperful under the tongue or add to some water. Gradually increase up to 3 droppers per day.
- Optimal time to take is in the morning on an empty stomach and then 20 minutes before bed.
- Organic Coriander Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic Coriander Seeds