HEMP SEED OIL
A good portion of hemp’s omega-6 fat is in the form of GLA (gamma linoleic acid), well known for its ability to encourage weight loss, sustain energy, reduce cravings, lower inflammation, and improve blood sugar and lipid profiles. GLA also provides substantial anti-inflammatory effects and proven to naturally balance hormones.
Hemp oil is the epitome of heart-healthy foods, largely due to its sterols. Hemp oil also contains tocopherols and phytols which reduce your risk of heart disease and Alzheimer’s. Hemp supports the immune system by promoting healthy intestinal flora and anti-aging protection for skin, hair and nails, and its ample DHA is fabulous for your eyes and brain.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP SEED OIL
- Deeply moisturizes and nourishes Skin and Hair
- Provides Chlorophyll
- Rich in Vitamin D
- High in Amino Acids -contains all 9 of the essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce on their own
- Supports heart and brain health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Optimum ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- May help alleviate arthritis and joint pain
- Good for psoriasis and eczema
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports Bone Health
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BOOST YOUR METABOLISM
GET CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN
Bump up your nutrition and healthy fats by adding hemp seed oil to: